we are not using the b-word
blog, n. "prose that is wholly devalued by its medium"
On July 24, the home movie sensation returns.
Cousin Ryan (DJ Rycon) and I present the return of “My Dad, Your Drunken Uncle”. We show family home movies converted from color 16mm dating from the late 1930′s to the early 1970′s, set to a soundtrack of the music our respective dads made us listen to as kids. There will be machetes and cake.
9pm-closing, The Independent.
- RT @GordonEdes: Tito waves, pats his heart as crowd gives standing O when scoreboard says, "Welcome back to Old Friend Terry Francona" duri… 9 hours ago
- we meet again, @GlobeElevator (@ The Boston Globe) 4sq.com/12yDKfT 15 hours ago
- oh sweet heaven, my prayers are answered: @1369coffeehouse now offers growlers of #coldbrew ...and DELIVERY!! http://t.co/QGbG47uly1 18 hours ago
- #celebrationhugs @onthebar (at @BellyWinebar) 4sq.com/Z0YXQQ 1 day ago
- RT @PeteAbe: Now Journey. Clay Buchholz, 80s wedding DJ or all-star pitcher. He's versatile. 1 day ago
- RT @PeteAbe: The Clay Buchholz pre-start playlist is a wondrous thing. Eminem then a song off the Grease soundtrack. Now Prince. 1 day ago