we are not using the b-word
blog, n. "prose that is wholly devalued by its medium"
b-word is an independent media product available as part of the slackerelite network. all opinions stated are those of the author and are not the expressed position of any larger corporate entity. the definition of ‘blog’ offered in the header is attributed to chris onstad of achewood. some of the publicly or commercially available products and experiences discussed on b-word may be provided to the author at reduced expense. the written description or opinion of any particular experience or product is intended to reflect an individual perception; in order to dance the rattlesnake, a little bit of grace is required. in general, i dislike most books you can buy in a supermarket, fast food, chain restaurants, modern country music, reality shows, daytime television, movies in 3D for no reason, singles bars, every other kind of martini, and most anything you would hear described as “adult contemporary”. also usually postmodernism. if you have any allergies please be sure to discuss them with your server previous to placing your order. consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness. this product is packaged in a facility that also processes nuts. employees must wash hands before returning to work; you should too. the author retains the right to limit or remove reader submitted content or discussion of content on any topic. caution: to avoid electric shock, do not remove cover. no user-serviceable parts inside. b-word is not affiliated with any political party or movement in the united states or abroad. for indoor or outdoor use only. do not expose to flame. do not taunt happy fun ball. at press time, the identity of the man who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp remains undisclosed. by opening this packaging you accept the terms of the user agreement. with this ring, i thee wed. all of human experience is subjective. this is water. in order to be the best, you must lose your mind. do not over-inflate. your mileage may vary. tj connelly is @senatorjohn.
- thank you! stay dry! | RT @lmennies: Hey @senatorjohn, enjoying the jams tonight at #fenway 22 minutes ago
- Joe Mauer hates pizza. 54 minutes ago
- excellent: @NESN posts web video of @DonOrsillo's run-in with Francona pregame nesn.com/2013/05/terry-… //via @JennyDellNESN 1 hour ago
- RT @jtkantor: .@SenatorJohn wears the crown tonight: he played James Brown's "Papa's Got A Brand New Bag" when Ortiz successfully tagged up… 2 hours ago
- RT @JennyDellNESN: Tarp off the field! Tonight's #RedSox game will begin at 7:50pm. 3 hours ago
- RT @therealmikesnow: You guys remeber fraggle rock and the douzers? #bostoncalling http://t.co/MeEiHXjPkp 3 hours ago